You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Article is rewarded with very low points

Hello editors/webmasters, I personally that my article Wammy Passion Z Smartphone: Features, specifications, price & review is awarded with very low points and cash credits. Please check and review it again. I hope that the article will be rewarded with good cash and points.

Regards,
    Arjun
    Articles with only specifications are not given more than 50-60 Rs.

Arjun,
    Your article is quite appreciative but is a spec-based one. Articles must boast A-Z information regarding the product. The article contains valuable information but that info is present on hundreds and thousands of Technological websites.

From here, try to not only include specs and price in articles, but also the info regarding its release date, its rating, what's new in it and your view about the product. Wrapping up; try to include every possible detail in your article and then you will see how goodly you will be credited. Hope that you understand!

In the article, I have given detailed information about features, specifications, design, price, etc. Is there is any lack in the article so please let me know then I will correct or add more information.

Regards,
    Arjun

Arjun,
    It is just a list of features and does not have any personal views. TEC gives good cash for articles having creativity, for something that is unique. There is no creativity is listing specs in a paragraph form.

If you had used this smartphone or if you had gone through user reviews of this smartphone then you would have known the pros and cons of this smartphone which is what actually a reader is searching in a review.

I agree with the points raised by Fazl. Please try to give all relevant details about the product and also your views about the product. We need to understand that techulator is a global site and people from around the globe will be referring to our articles. Hence, our articles should contain as much information as possible along with personal views about the product.

@Arjun,
    Hope the views of Techulator experts in this thread will help you gain more cash credits in future.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.