You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Payments for May 2013 announced

We have announced the payments from Techulator.com for the month of May 2013. About Rs. 45,000 is distributed as payments to contributing members for this period, in addition to the 100% AdSense revenue share from their content.

See the payment announcement. This is in addition to various payments we make to some of the people who work for us behind the scenes with editing, content development etc.

A couple of people have earned referral commission, from the payments made to their referral people.

If you are not a member of Techulator.com yet, it is a good time to start and also invite your friends. When your invited friends make money from us, you will get first level and second level referral commision, which is a great way to make money by referring your friends.

Learn more about the reward programs in Techulator.
    Thanks to the Webmasters & Editors of Techulator, I am very happy to be receiving my very first payment from this site.

I am looking forward to more earnings!

Regards,
    Vandana

Hearty Congratulations to all the techulator members receiving payments for May'13. It is really encouraging to see an amount as big as Rs.45,000 being circulated amongst all members at techulator. I too wish to see my name in this list at some point of time this year. I hope to be able to contribute more regularly at techulator.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Thank you Tony sir. This is my second payment on TEC and I am very happy!

Thanks for announcing the payment for the month of May 2013. I joined Techulator.com on January 9, 2013. This is my fourth payment from Techulator. By the dint of hard work, I have become one of the four top earners from this website. I thank the Techulator management for the cooperation and advice they have given me from time to time.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My heartiest congratulations to all the members of techulator whose name are on the payment list of the month May 2013. This is the result of their hard work. It is a great inspiration for me.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.