You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

A query on resource topic submission

I have submitted a topic for resources and also submitted to get permission for writing the article on the same. But my topic suggestion is approved whereas the writing of article is deleted and is there any points awarded for the submission of topic for resources. What is the reason for deletion of article submission? Because I wanted to submit the article purely on the technical reasons which may highlight the features of techulator.

This is just for information/updating my knowledge on this area.
    Saroja,

You had given the article topic, "Various reasons to log in/get register in any social website" twice. We have deleted the duplicate entry. You will need to go to the topic and request for writing it there.

Thanks mam but that was not my duplicate entry. After given the topic, it says you can give article submission permission also and that is why I gave it as a permission to write article. But now I can try again.
    Saroja

Saroja ji,

The status for the submission of your article topic shows that no one has requested permission to write on the topic submitted by you. In case, you want to write an article on the topic, you have to submit your request, in the text box provided and click on the submit button. You may give your reasons as to why you think you are the most suitable person to right on the topic. This is optional. Since, no one has requested to write on the topic so far and the topic is still open for requests. Submit your request and you will be given preference over others to write on the topic.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.