You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Request to get access in articles section

Respected webmasters,

I am hereby to request you to allow me permission to post articles. From the last few days, I am one of the top 5 contributors in both forums and ask experts section. I hope that you will get convince from my last weeks performance and contribution. I am also one of the top contributor in last seven days. I am very active member in other sections from last few days. Please now restore my rights. I think that it is enough to prove myself. You are requested to allow me permission in articles section.

Regards,
    Amit Singh
    Hi Member

Please first of all read posting guideline and then you can start writing in different section of the website. If you don't know your right and limits then if you got permission , after few week your will loose them. So first of all read posting guideline and then you make a request to get permission in the article section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Amit,

So far, you sent 14 messages/emails/threads asking the same and we responded with the same message - we cannot give you permission until we see your consistent contribution in other sections for 30 days. This is due to the massive copy right violations you have done in the past. We do not have a lot of time to deal with copied and reproduced content. The entire Techulator team have already wasted a huge amount of time to investigate and delete your copied articles. We can't keep doing this for ever since we have better things to do.

I know my message will sound harsh to you, but I am saying it after telling the same thing in a much better tone in several emails to you. I even sent you an email politely asking you to stop asking the same thing repeatedly. Looks like you are not ready to listen. All your future communication regarding this matter will be rejected/ignored/deleted until you complete the 30 day period.

Sir, I had done very mistakes in past and this is the punishment for my mistake. I thought that my last 7 days contribution will convince the techulator team but i was wrong. Thanks sir for your fast reply. One more thing sir - when you replied in the previous message that you will consider over my request after 2 weeks contribution, it encouraged me a lot to contribute more in this website but now 30 days time cann't acceptable for me.

Amit ji,

You should try to make improvements in the way you write English. For example, you have written in the above thread "I had done very mistakes in past ..." The construction 'very mistakes' is wrong. It should be 'many mistakes', 'several mistakes' or 'a lot of mistakes', or 'lots of mistakes' etc. The word 'past' should have an article 'the' before the word. The pronoun 'i' should be typed as 'I'. The word 'techulator' should be written as 'Techulator'. Such mistakes cause a lot of hardship to the editors when they edit your articles. Please practice writing good and correct English, making correct use of grammar rules.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.