You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Suggestion for Techulator.

I would like to suggest you some improvements in techulators website to make it more attractive and beautiful.You should change the theme of techulators website to improve its traffic.You can add new themes in techulator.com to make it more attractive.You can add cartoon images as background theme.You may colour sentences to make it more better.By this improvements your websites traffic will increase and people will never feel bored.
    Umesh,

Thanks for your suggestions. We want a more professional look on the site. If we add cartoon background, it will not give a professional look. We will look into the other suggestions and implement it if the team approves of it.

Thanks Umesh for your good suggestion but I think that if we add cartoons to the backgroud, then it will may disappoint the members of techulator because techulator is becoming popular day by day because of its technological articles. It is a technological platform so if we add cartoon to the backgroud it will not give a professional look to techulator. The visitors will get disappoint from this change but your other changes in techulator may be acceptable by our webmasters. Keep contributing and give us more suggestions.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Hi Umesh,
    It is good to see new members at Techulator coming out with suggestions for improvement. As Ashley and Amit mentioned above, even I don't think adding cartoon images is a good option as Techulator is a global site for technology articles. For a technology based website, cartoon images are not a good match. Instead, we should focus more on giving a better professional look to the website. Though there will always be room for improvement, I like the current look of Techulator.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Ok fine,techulator is best as it is.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.