You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 20th to 26th May 2013

Hi Techians,

The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 20th to 26th May 2013 goes to Sukhdev Singh.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!
    Hearty Congratulations to Sukhdev singh sir for getting member of the week award and hope you get more awards from Techulator. All the best.

Regards
    P Govind Raju

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Sukhdev Sir on receiving the award – Member of the week for 7th time. I think you are the only member who has achieved this award for such number of times and that too in a span 5 months. This achievement is incredible and I wish you all the best for future contributions towards Techulator.com.

Congrats once again.

Have a nice day.

My heartiest congratulations to Sukhdev Singh Sir for getting this special award as a 'Member of the week' for 20-26th May 2013.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Sukhdevji on your consistent performance on Techulator. You are a role model for all members. Continue your good work.

Consistent performer getting consistent awards in techulator is really a nice one and I am seeing him in any platform and kindly accept my hearty congratulations sukhdevji.
    Saroja

It has become so common to see you awards that I have to think of new way to congratulate you. Probably for now I would just say well done!

My heartiest congratulations to you Sukh Dev sir for getting the most valuable award of this site. I think you have won it 7th time. This is a great moment to you.

I am thankful to Techulator management for providing me this platform to express my thoughts in written words before the readers. I thank all the members who have congratulated me for the award.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello sukhdev sir, first of all many many congratulations to for this member of the week reward. You are one most concerned member of techulator. By your hard work and contribution, you have received many rewards in techulator. Your contribution inspires many other members to contribute more good quality contents to techulator. This reward shows your hard work and contribution to techulator. I hope that in future you will win more rewards and awards from techulator. Keep it up.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Hello Sukhdev Sir,
    Many many congratulations of getting once again the Member of the Week award from Techulator. You are the most hard worker in this portal. Keep it up.

Sukhdev sir,

Congratulations to your consistent performance at Techulator. Keep it up

Heartiest Congratulations to Sukhdevji for winning the Member of the Week award again at techulator. He has been a tremendously consistent performer at techulator and his splendid contribution inspires many like me to spend more time here and make quality contributions. Kudos to him for achieving so much in a short span of time at techulator. After making his mark at ISC, Sukhdevji is prvoing himself again and again at techulator. Wish him all the success for future!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.