You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

My problem is not yet rectified

Please tell me how can I contact chennaispider.com web master. I posted my query already in that site on 22 nd May. Till now, I didn't get any reply from that site. My revenue from one of my blog is getting really huge clicks but I couldn't link my blog to my adsense account because of this issue. Please please help to solve this problem. What can I do to register my blog in my adsense account.
    Madhu,
    Your problem is not clear. The WM of Chennaispider is not responsible in any way to link your blog to your Adsense account. All he can do is approve your Adsense account at Chennaspider which will enable your earnings at Chennaspider. Usually, as soon as you paste your pub-id at a spider site it is automatically approved.

My adsense account is not linked with chennaispider.com. In my adsense account, a message saying that adcode should be implemented in that site for review. Till that time, I can't register any web address. I want to know whether my ad code is implemented in chennaispider.com. If my ad code is implemented then why that message is showing in my adsense account home page. Please take this as my kind request and guide me.

Madhu,
    Is your account a limited account or you have applied for the first time for Adsense account?

My account is a hosted account and got through isc.

You need your own blog to get the fully operation Adsense account. You cannot use spider sites for getting your account fully approved.

Sir, I want to register my new blog in my adsense account, before that I linked chennaispider.com. After giving my request to link chennaispider.com, my home page of my adsense account is displaying a message that implement your adcode in the site that was given for review. I know that after giving my adsense id in chennaispider.com, it will be linked automatically. I am confused why this message is showing in my home page of my adsense account.

Hello madhu, I think that if you have hosted adsense account then you cannot link that account to the spider websites. Even you can link your adsense account with your techulator. If you want to register your own blog to adsense accout then you can easily add to your adsense account. But if you want to have fully owned adsense account then you have your website without host domain means that you should have high quality domain like .com, .in, .net, etc. But still, I would like to suggest you for the webmaster's response.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Madhu,
    Hosted accounts cannot be used with custom domains- www.example.com

Therefore, you did not link your Adsense account with Chennaispider but applied for the upgraded account using Chennaispider. However, as you are not the owner of that website, your account will not be approved. WMs of Chennaispider or Tony sir cannot help you with this.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.