You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

When I try to post anything, I get a posting error

When I try to post, I get the below mentioned message:

"You have reached here for one of the following reasons:

You have one or more posts waiting for you to edit and resubmit after correcting the mistakes. Please look for posts with the status 'Pending' and re submit them after carefully correcting all mistakes. If you resubmit without correcting mistakes, the post may be rejected.

This is an automatic temporary restriction applicable only in this section. Your rights will be automatically restored after correct and resubmit the posts."

Where and how can I find the pending post?
    We will look into the issue and update you. It looks like a bug in the system.

Hello mukhtar, as said by our webmaster in the above response that there may be a bug in the system .So, I would like to suggest you to wait for the response from our webmaster. Our webmaster will soon solve your problem and will update you. If you have any problem in future, then you can post it in the forums section. Editors, webmasters and techulator members will help you from all side to solve your problem. I hope that your will soon solve by our above webmaster. So, you need to wait for their response.

Regards
    Amit Singh

Hello it is more than three days but i face the same problem

On which section are you getting this error? Are you trying to post resources? Or, in forums? Or, some other sections like Ask Experts?

in ask expert, and technology articles

dear sir i want to make you know that i have written an article which was not completed.

I have save this article to complete it when i get time i am also unable to see that article.

Thanks

Mukhtar,

The article http://www.techulator.com/resources/10238-Top-10-Android-Video-Players.aspx is present in the site. You can go to your profile page, go to the contributions, click on the respective section. For example, click on Resources to view all the resources submitted by you. Even if you may be diverted towards the error page, you should be able to see the content posted by you via the Contributions section. Do let us know if you are still facing any issue.

This happens with me too.

Dear Umesh and Mukhtar Don`t worry about this problem. Sometimes I also found this type of problem but after few minutes my pages open properly.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.