You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

One more strange problem about my payment - webmasters please help

Today, I noticed that my current balance is reduced to Rs. -71 from approx Rs. 600. Now, the problem with me is that, the amount from my current balance is added to the Payments for April 2013. I had received the April payment of Rs. 2300 but now it is showing Rs. 3000. I don't know that why it is showing Rs. 3000 instead of Rs. 2300 because my april payment was declared as Rs. 2300 and I had received it in my core banking account. Dear webmaster, please check and clarify this issue. Even I had not receive revenue share bonus of April month.

Regards
    Amit Singh
    There was a problem from our side, which is fixed now. Please note that due to massive copy right violations from your side, we are still checking your old articles and we will be deleting any articles we found to be copied from other sources.

Thanks sir, I realized my mistake. I personally think that if techulator had deleted my first COPIED article in the beginning then I will not do this same in second article. When techulator approved my first article, then I started to walk on wrong way by COPYING contents. Now, I want to contribute good quality contents to techulator.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

As mentioned earlier, you are not eligible for revenue bonus because of the copied content you have submitted on the site. Please do not keep posting in the forum regarding the same.

Respected mam, please suggest me way that what should I do so that I again get eligible for the permission in articles section. Please throw light on the way that help me to get the permission in articles section.

Regards
    Amit Singh

Continue contributing in Forum and Ask Experts section with valuable content. Once we are convinced about your contribution, we will consider giving you access to resources section again.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.