You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Current Balance has changed

Hello, I am very disappointed from the webmasters action. In the morning, I have Rs. 451 current balance but right now my current balance has changed to Rs. -79. My points are remain same. Webmasters please help and clarify this issue that why my money is deducted. I don't know that what is happening with me. I think that you don't like me to work more on techulator. First, techulator administration had stopped my revenue share bonus even when, my articles were deleted and amount has already deducted. So, please give me revenue share bonus as I worked hard in the last month. I don't know that why my revenue share bonus excluded. Now, my current balance is also deducted without any information. This is too much and I am very disappoint from this big action.

Regards
    Amit Singh
    There was a problem from our side, which is fixed now. Please note that due to massive copy right violations from your side, we are still checking your old articles and we will be deleting any articles we found to be copied from other sources.

I think that You did not followed some rules of copy right . After audit your account editors found some mistakes done by you so, Our webmaster deduct your balance.

Thanks tony sir, the problem is solved.

Regards
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.