You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Request to restore rights in articles section

Respected editors/webmasters, I am hereby to request you to allow me permission to post articles in the article section. I had taken the techulator lightly but now I realized my mistake and I am very sorry for my mistake. I convince that I will not do the same mistake again. Surely, I declare that I will post the self prepared content of high quality. I want a second chance to prove myself. I realized that I was wrong because I am looking for shortcut way of earning money from techulator. Respected sir/madam please allow me permission to post articles.

Regards
    Amit Singh
    Your articles were deleted earlier too but still you posted copied content today and yesterday. It means that you were already given an chance and yet you failed to improve on that. Your permissions cannot be restored.

Respected sir, I was not known that earlier my articles were deleted otherwise I will not post copied content again. I was not given any warning or message. Today, I realized my mistake when I saw that my all copied articles were deleted. So please sir please give me second chance. I want to contribute good quality articles to techulator and I convince that I will improve on that.

Regards
    Amit Singh

Amit, You had already posted last week about not receiving the revenue bonus and your copied articles were deleted. You have repeated the mistake again. We will not be able to give access to the resource section.

Ashley mam, you are right but at that time only four COPIED articles were deleted by webmaster. My remaining COPIED articles were remain approved. I had posted the article "Sony Xperia Dual E - features, specifications and price" and this article get approved by editor. But after sometime my all old and new COPIED articles were deleted by webmaster. So, I think that I should be given second chance to prove myself. You are pleased to allow me permission on the basis of my contribution in ask experts and forums section. I am very sorry for my mistake. The article section is the only way to contribute and to prove myself again for you.

Regards
    amit

As mentioned earlier, please focus on other sections and prove yourself. Once we are convinced you are a good author, then we will restore your resource posting permissions.

Thanks mam for the suggestion. It is a very good way to prove myself again.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Respected webmasters, I am hereby to again request you to allow me permission to post articles. From the last few days, I am one of the top 5 contributors in both forums and ask experts section. I convince that I will not do the same mistake again. I am also one of the top contributor in last seven days. I am very members in other sections from last few days. Please now restore my rights. I think that it is enough to prove myself. You are requested to allow me permission in articles section.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.