You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

Request to check my article again

I have posted an article related to the comparison of dual core processors and quad core processors. I collected lot of information and posted it, but I personally thought that my article is not valued correctly. please check my article again. Thanks for your valuable time.
    Corrected

Dear Madhu
    Your article has corrected by our webmaster . I hope that you are satisfied with the action of webmaster.

Thank you so much for the prompt action and I am overwhelmed with the cash value that I got for my article.

Madhu,

When you face any issue with your articles, please provide the URL of the article you are discussing about. This will help us to look into the issue quickly. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Hello madhu, I am very happy to see that your problem is corrected. In future, if you have any problem regarding anything related to techulator then you can freely post it in forums section. Editors, webmasters and members will help you from all side to solve your family. As suggested by our webmaster, if you have any problem regarding you any post then you should give the URL of the post as it helps the techulator webmasters to reach the following post quickly. I hope that you will remember this.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.