You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new to techulator

Hi all,

I am new to this site and I have read terms and conditions of this site and the article provided by one member about newbies how to contribute in this site.

From that article, I knew forums, ask expert and article section is the best way to learn and earn some pocket money.

If I have any doubt then raise a thread,
    If I want to give answer to any question in ask expert section then post it in forum.
    And, participate on ongoing contests.

Other than this any more things that I need to know in this site as a newbie?
    We heartily welcome you, Jyothirmayi to Techulator.

It is very nice of you to have read the terms and conditions and also the article to guide the newbies on how to post your contribution to Techulator. You have correctly known that the three sections, namely, Articles Section, Ask Experts Section and Forums Section are very active on Techulator.

You can learn new things happenings on the Techulator from the Forums Section. All the announcements of Techulator are made through this section. Of course, this section does not earn you cash credits directly.

The questions for Ask Experts are to be directly posted in that Section and not in the Forums Section. So, please make a request for access to Ask Experts Section through this link Request for permission to Ask Experts Section. This will allow you access to ask questions and give answers in the Ask Experts Section to earn cash credits and points.

Go through all the important threads in the Forums section, especially those, which are market with red pins. Write and submit articles in the Articles section following the guidelines of posting. Never violate the copy paste regulations of the Techulator.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Jyothirmayi, first of all, welcome to techulator family. It is a very good platform if you want to about technology products and smart devices. There are many sections in techulator where you can contribute your valuable contents. I would like to suggest you to read the above response carefully. As sukhdev sir is a very concerned and top contributor of techulator. There are awards and rewards started by techulator like you can participate in article contests and super expert awards. Remember to read the posting guidelines and never try to cheat techulator. I would also to tell you that never to post copied or reproduced content to techulator.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Warm welcome to you in Techulator. This is a platform where you can share or contribute your technical knowledge as well as you can earn money through this website

Hello Jyothirmayi,

Welcome to the Techulator portal and I would suggest you to take part in ask experts sections at first. At first you can start with posting questions and then you can further post answers to the questions that already exist.

Once you are used to this section then you have to read and understand how to write articles. After you learn it, you should take part in various contests and you will find its notification in the forum section. Participation in these contests will help you to earn a bit faster because if your article gets shortlisted as the best one, then you will be declared the winner for that contest.

I would recommend you to read the existing articles and learn how to present information in contextual format. Once you learn the basics then it will not be difficult for you to reach towards payout threshold which is Rs. 1000/-.

Have a nice day.

Heartiest congratulations to you on this great and wonderful site. You can do here your best by knowing the all sections of this site. So read them and go ahead.

Sir,
    I can't post response on the link given by you. So, I request you to allow me for posting in Ask Experts. Thank you in advance

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.