You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 13th May to 19th May 2013

Hi Techians,
    The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 13th May to 19th May 2013 goes to Ankit.

Congratulations to Ankit for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!
    Congratulations Ankit!

Congratulations Ankit for winning the special award as 'Member of the week'.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My heartiest congratulation to you for winning the member of the week award. It is the result of your hard work and consistency. It is an inspiration to me all the members of this site.

Thanks for the award WMs!

My heartiest congratulations to Ankit for winning the member of the week award. It is the inspiration to me because I am a newbie. For your contributions and hard work it is a result. Keep it up.

I convey my hearty congratulations to Ankit for the member of the week award for the week May 13 to May 19. He is the one member who has always inspired me since I joined India Study Channel, Global Review Channel and now Techulator.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hai Ankit,
    many many heartily congratulations of getting the member of the week award from techulator. Keep it up with the good work and win more and more awards from techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.