You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am new to Techulator

Hi Everybody,
    I am Manojkumar, new to this site. I came to this site due to my friend suggested me. He said it will be useful for my knowledge and earnings. I dont know much about this site. Kindly members explain me in detail about this site. What are the contests there over here? How could I participate in all these contests? How could i make my earnings over here? Guide me through this site. I am interested to work over here.
    Hi, Manoj Kumar.
    We heartily welcome you to Techulator.com, one of the most sought after website on technology articles. Especially, the Ask Experts questions and answers of this website is widely searched on the world wide web. Your friend must have briefed you a little about this website. What your friend told that you can gain a lot of knowledge from this website while earning a little bit of pocket money for you from your contributions to the website in the form of articles and posting questions in Ask Experts Section. If you go through some of the important forum threads in this section dealing with guidelines, contests and awards, you will gradually come to learn a lot about this website. Spend some time patiently reading them. Anyone including new members to the website can participate in the contests. Read the following link about About ongoing awards on Techulator

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Manoj Kumar,

Welcome to Techulator. As Sukhdevji said, you can get to know about the active reward programs on Techulator from the Ongoing Reward Programs list. You may also check the Beginners Guide prepared by a member to get a better idea.

Warm welcome to Techulator.There are various feature are available for our member .You can share your articles,Knowledge and answer question which are related to technology like Computer,mobile,IPod etc.

Warm welcome to you on this site. It is the technological site. Here you will find many sections in this site. They will give you a lot of knowledge about this site. So read them and go ahead.

Hello manoj kumar, first of all we convey the hearty welcome to techulator. It is right that it is a very good platform to get knowledge and earn. There are many sections in techulator where you can contribute your valuable contents of knowledge and you will also earn some money from that content. Apart from this, there are contests and ongoing are started by our webmasters so took actively participate in the contests. I would like to suggest you that first read the posting guidelines of techulator and then start contributing.

Regards
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.