You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

The new look of Techulator is gorgeous!

Wow! The sudden changing in the appearance of Techulator really gripped me. Mostly the menu bar and 'Dashboard' drop down menu is stylish and off-course the 'Talk to webmaster Tony John' with click-able logos. However, 'Giveaways', 'Advertise' and 'Talk to' is quite deep-fading. How do you feel on this new look?
    Ya its awesome. It will be great if the radium color is also changed. It is a nice step from our webmaster. I have been thinking of this for many years. Once I suggested it to Tamil Spider webmaster. Happy to see the new look.

Immediately after entering into the site, one can feel the change and it is really good.
    Saroja

When I opened techulator , I got stunned by the sudden change in the look of techulator. It's awesome. Good work techulator team.

Yes , It is really awesome work done by admin.This feature support the user friendly .

Old version is more suitable for UC browser mobile users.
    Sharing is Caring

Really, the new look of techulator is gorgeous. I think that it is a very good work done by our techulator webmaster or admin. Now, the techulator like users friendly. When I visit the techulator, I get amazed to see the new look of the website. Now, when I login to techulator, then looks like new and change for the members. It encourages to contribute more valuable contents to techulator. I think that many of the members of techulator get bored from the old look of the techulator. This look of techulator works well on every mobile browsers.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

I have not been able to visit techulator site quite often these days. So, the new look of techulator was seen quite late by me and I thoroughly loved it. It is more user-friendly and there are many options like "Talk to webmaster Tony John" that are more prominent than before. It is pleasing to see some good changes to the overall look of techulator website.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

I liked this new look of techulator. It is really gorgeous. I love this look than previous one. Niw techulator look like a real techonogical site.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.