You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to I Know that my Adsense is activated in this site

Hello,

I have added my adsense Id many days ago but How to I know that my account is activated in Techulator. Can any one help me in this purpose, So i can sure myself that my account is activated in techulator.

Regards
    Dhanmejaya
    Make sure you have authorised this site to show Ads using your AdSense. When you associate it here, it is automatically approved. It may take up to 2 days to start using your Ad code. Check your AdSense reports and see if it shows impressions on your account from this site.

Dhanmejaya,
    First of all ensure about is your AdSense account, a hosted one or not. If it is a hosted account, you can't associate it with Techulator. If it a free account, you can do associate it with TEC by entering your Pub ID in Manage AdSense Account. Free in the sense that there must not be any issue regarding its association limits etc.

After you have provided your AdSense Publication ID, it will take some time to get activated. You can easily check your account, being active on TEC or not by just walking through any of your approved articles and seeing whether ads strike on that page or not. If yes, best of luck for your earning ahead through Techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.