You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Article Topics is now added to the top menu of Techulator

For easy access of the article topics to the members, Article topics is now available on the top menu of Techulator. You will now be directed to the Resource Topics page.

Members can request for good topics and suggest your favorite topics. There are also good cash credits for selected topics. Also give us your feedback for improvement.
    Thanks, Ashley for adding Article Topics in Menu Bar of the Homepage of the Techulator. It is easy to search for a particular topic or suggest a new topic now. Thank you for the improvement.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Wow! That is really quite nice. Indeed, it is a shortcut to resource topics page. Firstly Forums > Testing new feature: Resource Topic Request/Utilize the Resource topics feature > Resource Topics page and now it is just a click away! You have added a plus point in making Techulator more user friendly.

Mam, I often have come across the difficulty with that section. The problem is just suppose if I request to write upon a topic and further more, suppose it gets approved, I didn't get any notification regarding its approval. Let's take my own example; I came to know about my approved status for writing the review of Tiny Ball vs Evil Devil 2 game, on 13th May and the topic was to go postdated on 15th May. Why this? Just because there is no notification or alerting method that will inform a member about his/her work. Please inquire about this matter. It is a pro, so why don't?

Fazl,

Thanks for bringing the issue into our notice. We will try to fix the issue as soon as possible. Will update once done. It may take sometime for the same. Meanwhile, please check the section frequently to get the updates.

Thank Ann for improving the place of Article topic in top menu of Teculator .It helps members to easy access the posting section of articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.