Some English language errors committed by members in Ask Expert QuestionsWhile reviewing the Ask Expert questions, I have observed some general errors which have been committed by the members while typing their questions for Ask Expert Section, which can be avoided by giving a little attention while typing the questions:
(1) The pronoun 'i' should always be typed as capital 'I'.
(2) SMS type of language like 'ur' for 'your' should not be used.
(3) Certain abbreviations like pc, ram, gb, mb etc. should be written in capital letters.
(4) The word 'windows' when it relates to the OS should be typed with 'W' as capital letter.
(5) The first letter of a sentence should start with a capital letter.
(6) The space bar of your keyboard should be pressed after each punctuation symbol.
(7) Unnecessary punctuation symbols like typing several dots or question marks should be avoided.
(8) The personal information like your name, phone number, email id should not be given at the end of the question.