You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: Unlock phone/device - Winner

Dear Techians,
    As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Article contest: Unlock phone/device topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Article contest: Unlock phone/device Article award goes to this article:

Top 3 methods to unlock your Huawei Idea Net Setter USB dongle. The author of the article is Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Unlocking, Flashing product Rocker Dongle - for unlocking smartphones. The author of the article is Fazl

Apple iPhone 4S - how to unlock or jailbreak the smartphone. The author of the article is Jebaprincy

Legal way to unlock Samsung Galaxy S2/S. The author of the article is rihan

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and

Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    I wish Syed for his success once again. He has also won the contest (Consolation Prize) in the last contest. Also I congratulate all the winners for their hard work and success.

I convey my hearty congratulations to Syed Musaddiq Andrabi for winning the contest and also to the winners of consolation prizes, Fazal, Zebaprincy and Rihan.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of this writing contest on 'unlock phone/device' topic.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My heartiest congratulations to all the members who achieved this award from the techulator. Here lot of the contest going at present. Keep on contributing like this and earn a respective position over here.
    Regards,
    Bharath

Congratulations to all the winners!! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to all the winners. Hope that everyone will try his/her best to keep remaining in the list of winners, always!

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winner – Syed and the runners up Fazl, Jebaprincy and Rihan. Well this contest was very tough one and it is good to see the above members who contributed and stood out as well.

Have a nice day.

Many congratulations! to winner and runners. Keep your great work with Techulator and earn more.

Heartily Congratulations to all the winner for the Article contest Unlock phone device. Keep it up guys with the good work and win more and more awards from techulator.

Many many congratulations to the winner of the unlock phone device article contest. I would also like to congratulate consolation prize winners. It is very good contest in which many participants took actively participate in the contest. It is very good to hear that in this very tough competition, many participants won the prize. At last, I want to say that keep it up and continue to contribute good quality contents to techulator. There are many chances for above winners to win more rewards in future.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.