You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Awesome Article Contest for All Game enthusiasts - How to play - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Awesome article contest for all the game enthusiasts: How to play a game topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Awesome article contest for all the game enthusiasts: How to play a game Article award goes to this article:

Counter Strike 1.6 Game – how to play, tips and review. The author of the article is Pravin S Chavre.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

How to play Herald of Chaos Facebook game: review and walkthrough. The author of the article is Ankit

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game - A complete review. The author of the article is Fazl

Tips and tricks to play the game Project IGI 2 with ease. The author of the article is Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi

How to play Temple Run 2 – Review & Tips. The author of the article is soujanya

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and

Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    I wish the winner Pravin S charve for winning this challenge and also for writing an article on a wonderful game "Counter Strike." I also congratulate all the winners on their success.

Hello everyone,

Thank you Team Techulator for selecting me as the winner and I congratulate all the consolation prize winners - Ankit, Fazl, Syed and Soujanya.

Have a nice day.

I convey my hearty congratulations to Pravin S Chavre winner of the contest. My congratulations also to the runners up Ankit, Fazl, Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi and Soujanya.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to all the winners for getting this special award on writing articles on 'how to play a game' topic.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Techulator for considering my article as worth for the contest. This is my first reward from techulator. I am so happy.

Hi Winners,
    Congrats for all of your success. Keep on contributing more in this site and be awarded like this. This techulator brings lot of emerging super stars.

Regards,
    Bharath

Congratulations to the winners! Do participate in all the contests on Techulator.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners. I think this contest was one of the most active contests ever announced on TEC [about 20 entries!]. Good results!

congrats all winner and Consolation Prize winners of contest How to play.

Congratulations to all the winner and runners up of the contest on games and I feel really happy to attach with techulator which is making me aware of all the new technology.
    Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.