You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Expert Question – May 07 to May 14 '2013

Best Expert questions is an ongoing reward program. If you ask a question in the Ask Experts section and if it reaches 1000 genuine visitors from organic search, you will receive Rs 100 for that question.

Here is the list of winners who have achieved this mark last week:

The question Is Karbonn Titanium S5 available in Flipkart? by Jebaprincy has reached 993 views. We should be able to see this question in the next week's list.
    It is really heartening to see the winners with their expert questions in the ask expert section. Definitely this section is doing good in techulator.
    Saroja

I congratulate all the members who've got this award as 'best experts question' for reaching 1000 genuine visitors to their questions.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am very happy to see my name in the list in the 2nd time. I had already wind 2 contest already.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty congratulations to all those Nine (9) members for getting this award. Your question in Ask Expert speaks and searches well, you may try it for more.
    Regards,

Congratulations for all the members who achieved this award from the techulator. It was a great news that our member's question reaching 1000 visitors. Hope more members should reach this award from here.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all the 9 winners who were shortlisted as the members contributing best Expert questions.

Keep your contributions going on and I wish that many of you could win this award again.

Have a nice day.

Congratulations to all members who got this award. Keep posting good questions in Ask Experts section.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.