You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Payments from Hosted Adsense content under new system of reporting by Google

Under the new system of reporting of earnings from Google AdSense adopted by Google, my Google AdSense account showed that earnings from Hosted AdSense account (YouTube etc) will not be shown on day to day basis in the report from April 1, but the consolidate earnings from this account for the previous month will be indicated in the reports. I was worried that my earnings from YouTube for the month of April was not shown till yesterday. However, when I checked up my Google AdSense report today, I was pleased to find that Google had transferred my consolidated earnings from YouTube for April 2013 today. This made my earnings to cross the minimum threshold of $100 and making me eligible for next cheque (Fifth) from Google to be issued before May 31.
    Congratulations Sukhdevji!! This is awesome news. You are making great progress. Continue your consistent good work.

Sukhdevji your progress is definitely an eye opener to any one in the field of on line earning and learning.
    Saroja

Congrats sir. It is really a great news from you. Share your experience over here. Is that you need to pay any tax for getting the amount from the Google? I have heard some says need to pay for what we get.
    Regards,
    Bharath

Hello Sukhdev Sir,

Congratulations Sir for your fifth Google Adsense cheque, you are really performing great and you are the inspiration for all the members.

I would request you to share some tips for the members like me who are struggling to reach the threshold limit.I have my Google Adsense account from the year 2008 and right now my account is in 90's only because of Techulator, ISC and its sister sites. This journey of heading towards the threshold limit is not that easy as it seems to be. I feel that the contribution from my side is less and that may be the reason for such slow earnings in Google Adsense.

Hence, your tips will really help us to learn and contribute more.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.