You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

How much time take to approve any question in Ask Experts section ?

Dear Editors
    I have already posted two question in ask exports section . Which are given below.
    [1]What are the comparison of Nokia Asha 501 vs Samsung Rex 90? Date: 10 May 2013
    [2]What are the features of Windows 8? Date 11 May 2013
    Can anyone tell me How much time take to approve these questions ?
    I've posted 3 questions on 9th May, which were approved yesterday on 13th May; hope yours' will also take the same time; i.e. 4-5 days.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Phagu,

Your first question is approved. The second one is in pending state.

The reason for that is "Too many grammatical mistakes. Windows 8 is already launched. Remove the space before the full stop. Use proper punctuation.".

You need to recheck your entries many times before posting. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes.

The forum post also has so many mistakes. I have sent a message with details. Please make the changes.

Thank you Ann
    Alerting me from my mistakes . Next time I will try to post good question with error free.

Please make the changes in the forum post, as mentioned in the message.

The questions up to May 11 are approved and questions of May 12 are under process of reviewing. Usually, it should take not more than 24 hours for reviewing of Ask Experts, but sometimes the delay is caused due to non-availability of editors and the members should have patience then.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.