You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to add techulator.com in my adsense account

I want to know how to add techulator.com site to my adsense account. I went to account settings and clicked site authorized to show ads option and typed the web address. The unfortunate error was occurred and it shows that engineers will rectify the errors soon. This error was shown to me for the past few days. What do I do to register this site in my account. Please need help. Thanks for your valuable time.
    Dear Member,
    If you're an existing AdSense member, then there is nothing difficult to add your a/c with Techulator.com. Just visit this link of Manage AdSense Account and paste your AdSense code which is just like: pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    If you've gone through this practice and facing any problem after pasting your code, then please sent / submit the screenshot of that message to our webmaster. At the end of this page, you can find his contact details. Thanks!

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Naresh sir, thanks for your reply. I linked my adsense account with techulator.com. I am facing a problem when I want to link techulator.com with my adsense account.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.