You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How long Techulator is likely to take to reach 1,00,000 views per day?

I have read in one of the Ask Expert answers that the minimum traffic requirement to make a website an AdSense Host API is 100,000 page views per day. This condition makes it obvious that the websites with page views less than this number cannot participate in AdSense Host API programme. AdSense sharing is very important to encourage new members to join the website and participate in contributing their content to the site. Can the webmasters enlighten us on the subject as to what is the average number of per day page views Techulator has reached so far? Is there a possibility of the site reaching the minimum 100,000 page views per day laid down by Google for participation in AdSense Host API programme in the near future, so that we can guide the members willing to join the website?
    In my opinion Adsense revenue sharing will attract more people towards this website, and this will be an extra earning oppertunity for the member. I dont have an Adsense account and I am really sad about it. So if Techulator reaches the minimum criteria for Adsense revenue share and again started its process then it will be more helpful for us.
    Sharing is Caring

As far as the members are considered, it does not matter whether we are using AdSense Host APIs or not. As of now, we do not use Host APIs but we are still sharing 100% AdSense revenue.

In fact, the primary advantage of using Host APIs is, we can share a portion of the revenue instead of 100% of the revenue. It will allow us to split the revenue between the author and the site and that is why ISC is able to retain 10% of the revenue and give 90% to the members. Since TEC does not have that flexibility, we are giving away 100% of the revenue, which is infact is an advantage for the members.

Our current traffic is about 38K per day. I am hoping we will reach the 100K per day traffic by June 2014 and we will be able to apply for Adsense Host API program at that time.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.