You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My Ask Experts question crossed 11000 views

When I check my ask expert question, Which is the best media player?, by check traffic option, amazingly, it crossed 11000 views and counted 11442 as of now. It is still going on.
    This is a great news, I suppose your question shall be awarded as the "Best Traffic Question" (if it is really having highest traffic). Well, I think WMs and Editors should think about it. Instead of awarding 100 for 1000 visits for any question, They should award like
    50 for 1000
    100 for 2000
    150 for 3000
    200 for 4000

I think, questions like yours should get more appreciation from Admin side. BTW, Congratulation for great traffic of your question. Keep up the good works.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Wow! I really surprise to know such an astounding number of viewers to your question. Great job!
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Superb new for Princy . your question across the viewer more than 10000. It is really a good performances in best traffic contest.

I convey my hearty congratulations to you, Jeba Princy. You are one of the members who consistently post questions in the Ask Experts Section. This is a very encouraging news for those who constantly post questions and answers in the Ask Experts Section. In fact, this is one of the best sections among others to earn more revenue from Google AdSense.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

It is really good to see your question is getting such high number of hits.

But, may i point one thing: your questions starts as "We are all the different types of media player..."

This question says WE are not humans but different types of media players. Funny, isn't it?

Please correct the same.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

That is a great job, Jebaprincy.

Thanks for your suggestion, Tech Junoon. We will consider your suggestion in the long run.

Hearty Congratulations for a different and big traffic achievement at Techulator. An unique question related to Technical in Ask Expert is definitely help to get huge traffic/page impressions.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Jebaprincy. It is really amazing to know that your question attracts such a great traffic.

Keep up the good work and I hope that this question will get some more traffic as everyone is in search of best media player.

Have a nice day.

I think it is a very good job done by you. My heartiest congratulations to you on this happy moment. Surely it is an inspiration for me and many members of this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.