You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Kindly help me to prevent from the error page in AES?

Hi Editors,
    I am facing problem in Ask Expert Section. After I click submit button in the AES, the error page displays. It indicates,
    "An error page occurred.
    An error occurred.
    Please try to access the feature again by pressing the back button on the browser.
    Error information has been sent to the Techulator.com team.

If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, feel free to write to Contact Us. We like to hear from you.
    Return to Techulator.com Homepage "

I am getting this message. But when I go to new post my answer gets displayed. What can I do to come out from this error? Please help me from this issue. I am facing this problem from past two weeks.
    This error is faced by many of us. Even, when I was editing some articles the other day, I faced this error several times. After approving the article, when I clicked on the submit button, it showed the same error message as experienced by you. When I searched for that article again, it showed that the article is approved. This reveals that our action is executed correctly in spite of getting the error message. Of course, it is embarrassing, and let us hope this problem is resolved soon.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

We will look into this and resolve the error as soon as possible. Thanks for bringing it into our notice.

Hi Sukhdev Ji,
    Thanks for supporting in this issue. If the problem is solved just intimate in this thread. It will be helpful to know.

Regards,
    Bharath

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.