You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

Recover Lost Access Database Password In Efficient Way

Access Database is one of the database application to manage, store and gather data in organized way provided by Microsoft Office. Access database have password security option for providing the security. But suddenly due to any system error or corruption error like error 3051( not permitted to access the data) lost MDB files password and file.
    Now need to recover lost access password with efficient solution. For the recovery of MDB password use one of the best solution named as Access Password Recovery Tool which is designed with the aid of perfect algorithms to recover lost access password. Found this solution few days ago when lost access database password.
    Dear member,
    Promoting other sites is strictly prohibited in this site. You can post only own written contents in any section of this site. Copied contents or reproduced contents from any sources in not permissible here.
    Please read its posting guidelines at first. Thanks!

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hey Dear
    Here not promoting any site. Just want to share my experience with users for Microsoft access database. Corruption errors are common for every Access database user and lost access password. Just because of this reason share views and experience with users.

If you're not promoting then you've given the external link there and mentioning as 'For more detailed information you can visit...'
    Please remove link and sentence ASAP. Thanks!

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Joseph,

As Naresh said, please follow the posting guidelines on Techulator.

Now, I am following the guidelines on Techulator. I am not promoting any software with link I just want to share my problem which I am facing in Access database.
    Thanks To Naresh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.