You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to check that my adsense account is approved by this site

I saved my adsense account number on 5th may still I dont know whether my account is accepted or not and I reached 100 points too but still remaining in bronze level without member rank. Please dont take this as a complaint. I want to know, is there any mistake on my side.
    AdSense account is automatically approved by us. If you have good articles that fetch traffic, you will get revenue from Adsense. You can check your AdSense reports to see the statistics of your Ads in this site.

After logging on to Google AdSense page, click on the performance section; there you'll see several categories on right hand side. Click on the 'Sites' category, where you'll able to know the pages/sites where you've linked your AdSense account. There you can see 'Techulator.com' site with your number of viewers to your pages and no. of clicks and CPC etc.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

From the above two responses you can solve your first issue regarding adsense. The second is about your member level. It should be noted that you need 101 points to reach the silver level and not 100. Just like this you need 501 points to achieve Gold level. You can find more information from Member Level page.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.