You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New to Techulator Need your Suggestion

Hello all,

Today I have found the site by using ISC site. Great to know that many members from ISC is participating here. Mostly I love all techulator articles because of all articles much more valuable & interesting to read. Also I am interested to writing some new release product related articles. Mostly I have not any knowledge that how to I can add my exiting adsense account, what is the procedures to start my work in resource section. Mostly while I have open "Manage AdSense Account" in Dashboard page then I have insert my adsense ID but its giving me error. I am fully new to the site, so I need some suggestions that are helping me to start my work in this site. Hope my journey is more successful in techulator site.

Regards
    Dhanmejaya
    Hi Dhanmenjaya,
    Welcome to Techulator.com! As you're an existing member of ISC, so you know all the rules and regulations which are similar here also. However, there are some restrictions in posting answers; such as in Ask Experts section. If you want to post any question or answer to any questions, you need to ask permission in this thread: Request Permissions in Ask Experts section.
    There are some contest writing competitions are going on in this site, you can participate in these contests by posting relevant articles to that. Some of the recent contest are:

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hearty welcome to Techulator, Dhanmejaya Mohanty.

Since both the websites, ISC and Techulator, are sister websites, they follow almost the same set up and same procedure to work on these sites. I am a Lead Editor at the ISC and I am also an editor at this site. I joined this website only four months back, and have made quite a progress on this site also. The only difference between the two sites is that we deal with technology related content at Techulator. The contributions made at Techulator attract more web traffic to our posts. You are welcome to write product related articles in this website. Go through some of our articles and learn how to write them. You can easily associate your existing AdSense account at Techulator.com. If there is problem in associating your AdSense account, you will get an appropriate response from the webmasters. Start writing articles for Techulator and post them. If Ask Experts permission is not open to you, then make a special request in the Forum thread provided for making such a request. The link is given hereunder:
    Request for permission to Ask Experts Section

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dhanmejaya,

You can check the Ongoing Awards & Rewards in Techulator.com to get a good idea about the rewards in Techulator. Regarding the AdSense account, please update the pub-id as shown in the example. Please note that host limited AdSense account will not work on Techulator. If you are still facing issues, please message with details.

First of all ,Your warm welcome in Techulator
    In this platform you can share you technical knowledge through Article posting , Answer and question of Ask Export section . Write the review of latest product. For any type of help you can use our help tag.

Hi
    Harm welcome in Techulator. In this site you can earn good cash and other benefits by follow roles. In this site there are many section where you can post content and earn cash credits. If you have good writing skills then you can write articles of any topics and earn good cash credit, before posting content read guideline.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi,
    Warm welcome to the techulator. It is the best platform for all the members to gain the knowledge. Here there were membership levels providing for all the members. Lot of ongoing contests programs going. Participate in all the programs and win the awards and rewards from here. Here you need to earn 1000rs cash to get your payment. Here it is easy to earn and learn. All the editors and webmasters are friendly and supportive. You can raise up any queries if you have in the techulator. Ask Expert Section is one of the best traffic section over here. You could get lot of cash credits from here. Share technology related questions and get desired responses from the members. Post good quality content articles over here and earn best cash awards over here. Even revenue sharing program also presented for the members.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hello Dhanmejaya,

The error that you see while associating your Google Adsense account on Techulator is just because you have not reached the Gold membership level. Generally, the member needs to achieve Gold level so as to associate the Google Adsense account with this site.

But you can request to the Webmaster and the approval will be done only if they find you as a legible member. I would recommend you to achieve Gold level prior to sending request so that the approval is done in no time.

Have a nice day.

Warm welcome to you on this useful and wonderful site. You can Lear and earn both here. As you are a new member so you should know its rules and regulations.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.