You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on "Insurance for mobile phones/laptops/tablet" - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Insurance for mobile phones/laptops/tablets topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Insurance for mobile phones/laptops/tablet Article award goes to this article:
    Mobile phone insurance in India - what, why and how. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

How to apply for Nokia handset insurance plans in India. The author of the article is Vandana

How to get Laptop Insurance. The author of the article is Fazl

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations Sukhdev sir for getting this award! In addition, Congratulation to Vandana Mam' and Fazl for getting consolation prizes for writing on 'Insurance for mobile phones/laptops/tablet'.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations to the winners. They have really put in a lot of effort for the details.

I congratulate Vandana and Fazl for winning the prize for the contest as runners-up and I thank the members for congratulating us for the win. I also thank the Techulator management for recognizing my article to be worth for winning the contest.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hearty congratulations to Sukhdev Singh for winning the contest and also her written article is much more valuable for all those are interested to make insurance to their mobile. Also congratulations to Vandana & Fazl for getting consolation prizes.

Regards
    Dhanmejay

Hearty congratulation to Sukhdevji and runners up Vandana and Fazl for winning the contest and make aware of the details to others.
    Saroja

I am very happy to be one of the runners-up for this contest. Congrats to Sukhevji & Fazl for their wins too. We should have had more member participation in this contest as the topic was not too difficult to write on as compared to the other contests.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulation Sukhdev Singh and other runner up winner of contest " "Insurance for mobile phones/laptops/tablet"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.