You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Please answer my question regarding adsense revenue sharing.

I want to integrate my existing adsense account with techulator and what I want to know is whether any minimum requirements are there (like reaching gold level before applying adsense) to integrate my existing adsense account.Please reply....
    If you already have an AdSense account then nothing to worry about reaching Gold level member. You can add your account no. easily in your Manage AdSense Account page.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Member

Welcome In EC, First of all tel us when you got approval from Adsense, If you got approval before 2013 then Its all ok other wise you can not Integrate your account with techulator because If you get in the start of 2013 then you have hosted Adsense account which you can not Integrate with adsense. So first check this.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

If you already have an AdSense account, you can integrate it here. Read the Adsense Revenue Sharing Program to get the details.

Since you already have an existing Google AdSense account, there is no condition like reaching gold level. You can straight-way associate your existing AdSense account with Techulator.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

You can use your existing adsense account for adsense revenue share bonus . If you have not any adsense account then you can open account free of cost through Techulator.com.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.