You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

What are the rewards in this site

I am a member in isc and joined techulator to improve my knowledge in technology and waiting to learn more in this site. May I know what are the rewards in this site.
    Welcome to TEC, Madhu
    TEC is one of the most popular and active Tech portal, where we all share our tech knowledge and updates. It works similar to ISC, but there are some unique programs in TEC. For now, you can check out all the Ongoing Awards and Rewards in TEC.
    Feel free to ask us for any doubts.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Madhu,

1) You can post resources in the Resources Section and get cash credits and points.
    2) You can post questions and answers in the Ask Experts Section and get cash credits and points.
    3) Check out the various Contests on Techulator.

As Tech Junoon said, You can check all the ongoing rewards in Techulator.

It is very easy to find the ongoing awards on Techulator. On the Home Page you find "Invitation to Join Techulator Core Team" in a coloured rectangular box with a picture of balloons. By clicking on this you will be taken to the page Ongoing Awards & Rewards in Techulator.com, a forum thread created by Mr. Tony. Here you will get detailed information and links for various ongoing awards at Techulator.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi
    Techulator is most populous site. there are many award are currently working in the site. If you want to find ongoing awards on Techulator then check forum thread created by Mr. Tony. Where you can check ongoing awards in TEC.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

The Ongoing Awards & Rewards in Techulator.com is updated with the latest contests and award programs.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.