You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 29th Apr to 5th May 2013

Hi Techians,

The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 29th Apr to 5th May 2013 goes to Sukhdev Singh.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!
    Mr Heatiest congratulation to Sukhdev Sir on become Member of the Week Award 29th Apr to 5th May 2013.I am regular follower of this person on all sectors of Techulator like Ask Expert , Article section , review section etc.

Congratulations to Sukhdev sir for being the most valuable member throughout the week.

Since then, I was traveling and couldn't cope up with the contributors. Looking serious in next week and so.

Congratulations to Sukhdev sir for getting 'Member of the week' award
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My heartiest congratulations to Sukhdev singh sir for getting the "member of the week" award. Your one the aspirants of the members who have joined in both sites. Keep rocking sir.

Dear Mr. Sukhdev, Many more congratulations for achieving the award 'Member Of The Week'.

Congratulations Sukhdevji!!

Congratulation Sir!
    Great going keep it up, wishing you happy learning and earning ahead.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

I thank the members who have written encouraging words for me. I also thank the Techulator management for awarding me the Member of the Week Award.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Sukhdev Singh.

Congratulation Sir on getting this awards by the Tech. Keep sharing your knowledge with us. you are rock.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulation to Sukhdevji for his consistent contribution which turn out to be winning and every one should learn from him.
    Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.