You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Submitted Adsense check to bank on 19.04.2013, but still no cash.

I received my first ever adsense check in previous month and submitted the check to the United Bank of India branch (where I hold bank a/c) on 19.04.2013. But after 18-19 days, I didn't get any cash yet. I contacted to the bank branch and they said that this will take little more times. I am afraid whether there is any problem or not. Can anyone help me? What to do? Is there any problem?
    You have to check it with your bank where you have deposited the cheque. Usually, the clearing of the cheques depends on the place where your bank is located. In metros, it just takes one or two days. If the bank creates a problem for you, just give a written complaint to Banking Ombudsman c/o the Reserve Bank of India office in your state. The Reserve Bank of India offices are located in almost all the state capitals.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

If you've received the Cheque of 'Google for AdSense' from Citibank, then it will take highly 5-7 days to clear. However, as Sukhdev sir said in metro cities it cleared within 2-3 days. You must consider that you've signed backside of the Cheque and given your a/c no. and mobile no. for contact. If it is OK, then there will no problem; but the Cheque should be cleared within the time span of 3 month from the date of issue. Keep tracking it from your branch and make clear about that the Cheque was with the said bank.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I didn't sign on the backside of the cheque as the bank official said that no need to sign. Will it create any problem? I am too tensed. The cheque was issued on 27th March and now I have only one and half months. Too worried.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Yes, It may be the reason. This is because, my first cheque was on hold by Citibank due to same reason; as I forget to sign at backside and at that time I've only 15 days time to cross the 3month time. But, my bank ING Vysya returned the cheque immediately by mentioning the reason and it got cleared within 2 days. You must consult the bank soon.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

It is not necessary to sign an account payee cheque at the back of the cheque. We usually give our phone No. on the pay-in-slip which we attach with the cheque, to deposit the cheque in our account. Meet the bank personnel dealing with your cheque deposits personally. If the clerks, do not respond properly to your queries, meet the Branch Manager of the bank. They are public servants and must listen to the grievances / complaints of the customers. The final authority on the commercial banks is the Banking Ombudsman. But first find out the reasons from your bank, as to why your cheque has taken such a long time for clearance. Then give a response here as to what answer your bank people have given to you for the delay. Do not neglect it and visit your bank immediately and let us know the feedback from the bank so that we can give you further advice, if any.

Sukhdev Singh

Hi Member

Thank you so much all above member on giving very great and meaningful Information regarding our check. It will help me in the future.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

It should have been credited to your a/c within two or four days by maximum, I am surprise that your Adsense check has not cleared yet. You can approach once again to the bank to know the status of your Adsense Check or else get it back from them if not credited yet, you may then deposit it to another bank a/c if you have other than United Bank of India a/c.

Private bank like ICICI or Citi Bank, HDFC banks are better than Government undertaking banks, I suggest you to create one more saving (SB) bank a/c (if you have only one SB a/c of United Bank of India) with zero balance from any of the above banks mentioned for future usage/clearance.

Note: You try to mention your full name, SB a/c number and mobile number behind the check always.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

I have my Savings Bank account with Syndicate Bank which is a public sector bank, and so far they have credited my four cheques from Google AdSense without any delay. As I wrote earlier, there is only one agency to look after any complaints about banks, it is the the Banking Ombudsman. If the fault is on the bank's part, your complaint will be immediately attended to. But first find the cause for not crediting the cheque in your account from your bank.

Sukhdev Singh

Good News! Today when I have updated my bank a/c, noticed that the amount has been credited to my a/c. It was a big tension for me as it was my first cheque from google and I haven't any idea about it. Thanks to all members who gave valuable and quick responses specially Sukhdev sir.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Congratulations Priyabrata for finally getting Adsense payment to your account and enjoy.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.