You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Can't understand what the editor means

Hi,
    Recently I submitted an article and it got pending. The message from the editor is as given below:

Comments from Editors: 1. Comments from Editors: 1. Check spellings 2. Use html paragraph headings 3. Remove bold html tags 4. Delete "http://www.techulator.com" in internal links.

After that I resubmitted the article by correcting few spellings and removed bold html tags. I am not sure about html paragraph heading, but still I corrected by adding

to each paragraph and closing it at the end. When I resubmitted I got yet another response from the editor: Article once again resubmitted without corrections

I am not sure what the 4th comment means, I didn't add any kind of interlinks apart from inserting a few images. Kindly response if you know what it really means.

It is approved now.

Probably the editor mistook your h4 tags as bold tags and the image HTML links are internal links

Thank you very much for the approval sir.
    Regards,
    Abdul Rahman

One of my article also moved to pending status and provided the 1st and 4th reasons.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.