You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Article contest : PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities

Here is yet another interesting contest for all. The topic is "PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities"

Guidelines of the contest are:
    1. Write the article after using the trial version of the software.
    2. The article could be comparison articles or reviews.
    3. The article should be in detail and preferably contain the screenshots.
    4. The minimum words in the article should be 1000.
    5. We allow only one article per topic. You can post your topic now and update the post with the link, once you publish the article.
    6. Last Date for Submission : 31 May 2013 15 July 2013.
    7. First prize : Rs 250 and 100 points.
    8. Consolation prizes : Rs 100 and 50 points.

The articles could be any of the topics such as PC repair Apps and Utilities, PC cleaner Apps, PC Registry repair Apps, Review of PC repair app, Appname.

Examples of the topic are :

• SystemSuite Professional
  • Magic Partition Recovery
  • Spyware Detector
  • PC Cleanup Utility
  • Fix-it Utilities Professional
  • Max Total Security
  • DocRepair
  • PE Explorer
  • eFix - Home Plan
  • Magic FAT Recovery
    I'm writing on 'Advanced System Optimizer 3 Registry Repair Software'.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I have written an article on the popular software "Ccleaner". Below is the link of the article:
    Ccleaner

Dear Webmaster,
    The contest was announced on 7th May, however Mohammed Umair (#15849) has given his article to this contest, which was posted earlier on 2nd May, 2013. Is it acceptable? Please let us know.

Dear Naresh kumar,

I agree that it was written before the contest was started. However, I would write about the same software now if I had not written before. Now that I cannot write about the same software twice, so I had to give the link here for the same. Its upto the webmaster to consider my article or reject it and I'm completely fine with it.

Mohammed,

Sorry to say that we will not be able to accept the article for the contest. We have been receiving so many such requests.

There's lots of time left, so you can easily write an article on another topic.

Hi madam

Thanks for announcing new contest in the site. i hope many member will follow the roles and participate in the contest. I will submit my entry for the contest very soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks for announcing this contest. I am writing on the topic, PC Tools Registry Mechanic.

Dear webmaster,
    I have written an article on 'TuneUp Utilities 2013', one of the best PC repair software available now.
    The link to the article is given below.
    TuneUp Utilities 2013

Dear Webmaster,
    Here is my entry to this contest: Speed Up PC with Advanced System Optimizer 3; A PC Utility and Registry Repair Software.

Dear Webmaster,

Appended below is the link for my entry for the contest:

Review of PCFix Cleaner for Windows: Free download, scanning and repairing PC registry problems

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Respected, I would like to suggest you to extend the date of the contest so that more members can participate in the contest. I will try to make more new members to participate in this contest. It is a very contest and it will receive more article entries in few days.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

Dear Webmaster,
    Here is my entry to the contest:
    Review of Piriform's CCleaner - Cleaner and Optimization Software

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum