You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have received my fourth cheque from Google

I would like to share my joy with all the members that I have received my fourth cheque towards Google AdSense payment yesterday. For the last two months, this payment has become a regular monthly payment. My Techulator contributions especially in Ask Experts Section and Articles Section has made it possible to reach the minimum threshold of payment by Google. I want to create a large database of my postings on Techulator, so that I can go slow later.
    Awesome news! Happy to hear this from you. You are a consistent and smart worker.

Congratulation Sir!
    You deserve more then this. You are the most active and smart contribution in every section of TEC. Wish you all the luck for your future works.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congratulation Sir!

It is only possible due to of your hard work. keep post and earn more from Techulator.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I think, those who want to earn through on line should learn from you on consistently producing quality articles with good English skills and also updating recent technology and become a master technocrat.

With all these qualities you are getting a good amount every month through ISC, Techulator, You tube and google adsense.

Saroja

Congratulations for great earnings from your valuable contribution in Techulator. Wish you all the best for future earnings and rewards. Thank you for sharing good news with us.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulation to you Sir! Happy earning from Google and as well as Techulator.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulation Sukhdev Sir
    You have received fourth check from Google . I wish that the journey of receiving check from Google never end in your account

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.