You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Expert Question - Apr 29 to May 6 '2013

Best Expert questions is an ongoing reward program. If you ask a question in Ask Experts section and if it reaches 1000 genuine visitors from organic search, you will receive Rs 100 for that question.

Here is the list of winners who have achieved this mark last week:

The question Which is the best screen protector of Micromax A116 Canvas HD? submitted by SULTHAN is having 999 views. Isn't that interesting? We should be able to see his name in the next list.
    Also check the previous winners of the Best expert question.
    I convey my congratulations to all the winners of the best ask expert questions. The list of the winners and the questions asked is growing from day to day. I hope more members will join this club of winners in the near future.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of this contest related to ask expert section. Really it is the true creation of their pure mind that gave them this happiest occasion.

Hi

Thanks I am also In the 2nd list of best Ask expert section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations to the winners.

It is really a wonderful reward program in this site. I wish congratulations to the winners.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello, first of all congratulations to all the above above winners. It is really a wonderful reward program which is started by techulator. This reward program has made the ask experts section more interesting. I noticed that many new many members are actively took participate in the ask experts section. It is a very good news that techulator is becoming popular day by day and attracting more and more users to contribute their good quality contents

Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.