You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Discount Offers

Did anyone get Akaash(Ubislate) tablets on time or without complaining?

The company Datawind uis again on the news. It claims that it has cleared all backlogs and even delivered the products in advance of deadlines.

But I presume what the company is doing is just publicity gimmicks. They go on sending e mail offering the product and the upgrades. I was also taken by the news that they have cleared backlogs. The email offered delivery within 72 hours or 5-6 days depending on mode of payment. I made the payment for the Ubislate 7C+(Akash3 specifications) and expected delivery. But it is more than two weeks and they have not sent the product.

Have any one such bad experience or having some good experience with them?
    I got Akaash 2 last year after waiting for more than three months from the date of booking. They went on postponing the delivery from month to month. Finally, I got the Akaash 2 at Rs.3000, the booking amount which I had paid to the company.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

As far me, I have no complaints on Aakash 3 as we got in 10 days time in the start of launching and problem may be now.

As far as the usage is concerned, initially ubislate browser worked properly but now it says not registered but google with android application is working well.

Saroja

Its a brilliant tablet without complain.

Well in my case, I have ordered one Akaash 2 tablet almost more than 1 year back, but till date I have not received the same. The company may claim that there are no backlogs or they delivered the orders even in advance, but in my case I have not received the same after waiting for more than 1 year. Other people may have received and thus having a very good experience with Akaash, but I am frustrated here with Akaash.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.