You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Very happy after being one of the TEC super star

Hello members, editors and webmasters,

Today, I am very happy because now I am one of the TEC super star as today, my member rank is changed to 9 from 16. I achieved this target only in one month. I have contributed many good quality contents almost to all sections of techulator. At first, I faced many problems in techulator but editors and webmasters help me a lot to improve my english skills. I never expected that in a short time I will reach at this level. After all, the credit of my success goes to techulator editors and webmasters.

With Regards
    Amit Singh
    Congrats Amit! This is very well deserved. You have taken into consideration the suggestions by the editors and webmasters, and worked really hard to acheive this. Appreciate your contribution and looking forward to more participation from your side.

Amit ji,
    Congratulations for being the TEC super star. I knew that you could do it. Your hard work has proved it. In spite of your weakness in English language skills, which I pointed out to you, you have made it to the TEC super star. It is a great achievement. If you continue to make improvements in your English writing skills, you can achieve much more than this. To avoid errors in English, always write short and simple sentences. The readers will like to read simple English.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Amit accept my Heartiest congratulation . Now you are become the TEC super star as today,I always try to follow you contribution . Best of luck for next reward.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.