You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Better Adsense Revenue

Dear Friends,
    I am new at this forum. I want to share my knowledge of earning better adsense revenue with techulator members who want to share their knowledge about adsense.

I am using social media and generate average revenue about 800+ USD per month.

Thanking you in anticipation.
    Shahid
    Shahid ji, we heartily welcome you to Techulator. This is a very heartening news that you use social media to generate an average of 800+ USD per month. Can you share your information with the members how you are able to able to earn such a huge amount from Google AdSense. I am contributing to three sites Techulator, IndiaSudyChanel and YouTube and is able to earn 100+ USD every month for the last three months. Earlier, this income was very less. Which are the websites you are contributing your posts to. Are your earnings purely from Google AdSense or some other Google AdSense related activities? Kindly clarify to help our members to increase their income.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Welcome ,This is another platform where you can earn revenue from goggle as well as earn money in this site. The site has both facilities for earning money .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.