You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I like to share my happiness about news about shipment of my Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi webmasters / editors / members,

I have today received an SMS from the online seller Kaunsa.com where I had booked my Samsung Galaxy S4 for Rs.43490. The online seller has informed my that my handset has been despatched today through BlueDart courier. The seller has also promised to refund the difference of the booking price Rs.43,490 and the present price of Rs.41,200 at which the seller is presently selling Samsung Galaxy S4.

I want to share my happiness with all the members about receiving my Samsung Galaxy S4. I had a long cherished desire of owing a galaxy smartphone, and waited until the launch of this smartphone in March this year.
    Congratulation Sukhdev Ji for great news of Samsung Galaxy S4 and its shipment process. I am sure you will receive it soon and we can have hands-on review of Samsung Galaxy S4 in Techulator. Wishing you good luck.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Congratulations Sukhdev sir for being the owner of the all new Samsung Galaxy S4. This is really an eternal desire of everyone to have a smartphone from this series.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hai Sukhdev Sir,
    Many many heartily congratulations of getting the Samsung Galaxy S4 as the award from the Techulator.
    This is all for your contribution towards the success of the website and your hard work has made the website at this step.
    keep it up with the good work in the future for more and more prizes from Techulator.

Congrats Sukhdevji!! It is awesome news. We can now contact you for any details regarding Samsung Galaxy S4.

Congrats Sukhdev Singh. Enjoy the experience. Probably you can give us a review or an article from the experience.

I have today received my Samsung Galaxy S4 which I had booked at a pre-order price of Rs.43,490 at Kaunsa.com. The seller has promised to credit the overpaid amount to me within 3-4 days. Quite surprising, Samsung Galaxy S4 is being quoted at Rs.36990 at Kaunsa.com when I visited the website today. It appears to be lowest price quoted for this phone on any of the online sellers.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Sukhdevji,

Hope you are enjoying your new gadget. We are looking forward to see your review of your shopping experience at Kaunsa.com.

Congratulation Sukhdev Sir for receiving Samsung Galaxy S4 and special thanks for proving a useful new about Samsung Galaxy S4 through online seller at Samsung Galaxy S4 at Kaunsa.com

Congratulation Sukhdev Sir for receiving Samsung Galaxy S4 and special thanks for proving a useful new about Samsung Galaxy S4 through online seller at Samsung Galaxy S4 at Kanusa.com under hot deal.

hi Sir

Congratulation Sukhdev Ji on getting your smartphone.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.