You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 22nd Apr to 28th Apr 2013

Hi Techians,

The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 22nd Apr to 28th Apr 2013 goes to Fazl once again.

Congratulations to Fazl for consecutive awards, and best of luck members for the next time!
    Congratulations again Fazl for getting consecutive two awards 'Member of the week' and 'Member of the month'. You're rocking this site with more informative articles on technology and latest inventions. All the best!
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congrtulation on your winning of award of Member of week by contributing technology and updated information.
    Saroja

My heartiest Congratulations to Fazl for winning the MOW award. Keep up your efforts.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations Fazl for getting the Member of the Week award. This is third time that I have seen your name in the award program. keep your contributions as such and win more prizes and awards in techulator.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

I convey my hearty congratulations to Fazl for the member of the week award for the week from April 22 to April 28. This is the result of his hard work and consistency in contribution to Techulator during the week.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congrats once again. Looking forward to more contribution from your side.

Hai Fazl,
    Many many heartily congratulations once again for the Winner of the Week award from Techulator. Keep it up with the good work and win more and more awards..

Dear Fazl once again congratulation for member of week award for the week from April 22nd to April 28th ,2013.

Dear Fazl Once again congratulation for winning this awards. Keep participating.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.