You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Traffic Article for April 2013 - Winner

Hi Techians,
    As per our earlier announcement for "Top Traffic Article of the month", we are announcing the winner of this award for April 2013 as follow.

The winner of the Top Traffic Article of the month (April 2013) award goes to this article:

Micromax A120 Canvas Pro HD- Features, specifications, price and release date. The author of the article is Blogger.

Rs 500 cash award and 100 special points are awarded to the author.

Congratulations Blogger and keep up the good work. Best of luck to other Tech members / participants.
    Congrats Blogger for getting the award of Top traffic Article of the month for the month of April 2013.

If name is real name then wishing like this will be better than wishing blogger and I do not know whether it will technically sound to you.

Saroja

Congratulations Blogger for winning this award.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I convey my hearty congratulations to Blogger for the best traffic article for April 2013. You are one of the most important contributors of articles to Techulator. Keep it up.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations Blogger!! Well done on getting maximum traffic for your article. Continue your good work.

Blogger,
    Congrats on getting this wonderful award. Good to know your article got the highest traffic for last month. I would love to get this award too!

Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations for winning the award 'Top Traffic Article' for April 2013.

Please accept my Congratulations Blogger for this splendid achievement of getting Best Traffic Article Award in Techulator. Hope to see more contributions like this in future too.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations blogger for getting this prestigious award from techulator. This article is really worth to get that much traffic as it was really well presented conveying the latest information.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

My Heartiest congratulation to you dear blogger for the reward Best traffic articles for April 2013.This title help you for better performance.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.