You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Changing from Gold to Diamond

Dears,
    I want to share my excitement with you that I have just changed from Gold membership level and have entered the Diamond one. I joined TEC on 25 March 2013 [see my profile] and while I contributed most towards the website [See my contribution], I better knew the result. Very HAPPY :))
    Congratulation! This is really good news and you did it in very short time, Hope to see same enthusiasm ahead, Wish you all the best! Next target is Platinum, Go get it. Happy learning and earning ahead!
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congratulation and this is already mentioned in your forum footer also and now you say you knew already with your continuous contribution. This will sound better than endless contribution.
    Saroja

Congratulations Fazl for achieving to Diamond level member in Techulator.com!
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Fazl! Well done on achieving this target at a very short time. We look forward to more contribution from your side.

Fazl, Congratulations for your great achievement in Techulator. Best wishes to achieve more in Techulator.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations Fazl. once again you have proved your worth as a great contributor in techulator. Keep your good works up and pass the higher levels in techulator.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Heartily Congratulations Fazl for your achievements to get the Gold to Diamond level in very short span of time.
    This all is because of your consistency and the dedication towards the contribution towards the site. Hope to see you with the similar contribution in the near future.
    Keep it up..

I am looking forward to see you as a Platinum member soon.

Congratulations from me for this great moment to you. It will certainly increase your writing skills because you have gained a lot of inspiration from it.

Heartiest Congratulation to you Mr. Fazl . Now you are become a Diamond member of Techulator. Everyone know that what is the values of Diamond . Best of luck for Platinum member

I convey my hearty congratulations to you, Fazal to join the prestigious club of diamond members on Techulator. You have done it in very short period is quite commendable and speaks of your hard work and consistent contribution.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.