You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Experts Award for April 2013

Dear TECHians,
    Here are the results of the super experts award for the Month of April'2013!!! The Super Experts are:
    1. Sukhdev Singh
    2. Bharath
    3. Fazl
    4. Amit Singh
    5. Mobile Boy
    Congratulations to the super experts on this great achievement. It is amazing to notice that the top two members have still maintained their position.

Kudos to their consistency and hard work!

Each of the Super Experts will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting answers.

For those of you, who have missed out this time, All the very best for the next round!
    Thanks Ashley, for announcing the Super Experts awards for the month of April 2013 very promptly. I congratulate Bharath, Fazal, Amit Singh and Mobile Boy for being awarded the prizes.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to winners for getting this special award in techulator.com.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

This is great to see super expert awards from webmaster which may encourage others to be active in that section. This idea is unique here because anyway these super experts are already highlighted in the section as superstars but still, additional benefits will increase more participation with quality answers.

My best wishes to all super experts which shows their consistency and affection towards the updated technical details.

Saroja

Many more congratulations to the winners of 'Super Experts Award' for April 2013.

Congratulation to all Super Experts Award winners! Wish you all happy earning ahead.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

My Congratulations to the Super Experts of Techulator. Its indeed a great achievement to maintain the first two positions unaltered. Keep posting good answers.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations all the five members for getting the super expert award. it is really tough to remain in the top 5 list because of the competition currently going on in this section. Well done!
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hearty congratulations to all five Super Experts of April 2013 namely Sukhdev Singh, Bharath, Fazl, Amit Singh and Mobile Boy. Keep it up good work.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Congratulations to all the winners of the Super Experts award. It is great to know that Sukhdev Singh and Bharat maintained their top positions now also. Double congratulations to them....

Hai Ashley,
    Thanks for the announcement of Super Experts awards for the April month.
    Heartily congratulations to all the winners for the great award from Techulator. Keep it up with the good work and win more and more awards.

Congratulation to all Sukhdev Singh, Bharath, Fazl
    Amit Singh, Mobile Boy for selecting Super experts award 2013.

Hello, I am very happy that I have also receive this reward of Super Experts Award April 2013. I will also like to congratulate other top 4 contributors of ask experts section - Bharath, Fazal, Sukhdev Singh and Mobile Boy for being awarded the prizes. It is a wonderful reward which is started by our webmasters and it also inspires to other members to contribute in the ask experts section. It is a very good section after articles section where we can contribute good quality contents. I hope that I will continue to contribute in this section.

Regards
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.