You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Allow posting and participation in contests

I am Amit Khandelwal from Delhi. Recently I have done my graduation in Computer Application from IP University, Delhi. And I am pursuing MCA. I have knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, Asp.net and little knowledge of Jquery.
    Amit,
    I warmly welcome you on Techulator. With your efforts, you can earn money from the site. Use the "Technology Articles" section to submit your resources and get credited. But note that you can't copy/paste any article from any blog/website including your own online commodities. Write in you own words and be a part of Techulator core team. Use "Ask Experts" section to answer the questions posed by other members and also, get your questions answered there. "Forum section" is most interesting. You can post any query/complaint and other matters, in there. "Products Reviews" section is temporarily restricted for most of the TEC member. If you want to get access for posting in that very section, contribute most towards the website.

I wish you all the best from here and hope for your forward contribution.

Amit,

Welcome to the Techulator team. You have already been provided access to submit resources and post in the Ask Experts section.
    The Ask experts section has a lot of exciting programs such as:
  • Best Expert Questions
  • Super Expert Awards
  • Normal cash and revenue share for posting answers.

• You can also actively participate in the article contests, group discussions and win prizes!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
Return to Return to Discussion Forum