You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Change the look of Techulator

Being a programmer for many years, I just wanted to suggest the following:

I was quite amazed by seeing the option of club house in the forum and found out that the website has been converted to Techulator.com from mywindowsclub.com. The effect of programming will be seen only with the output and being technical, most of them do error rectification and leave the small things aside. The user or the members will build an image of the site based on these small errors. Hence suggesting you to modify the user interface also.

This has been raised only on the interest of site and to share my experience on the mind set of programmers and other application persons (previously, we used to call them non-technical people) and not to pinpoint anyone.
    Thanks Saroja for your suggestion. We are already working on the user Interface and hope to release it within a few months time.

Hello ma'am

I have problem. I have not found article contest, resources section.
    Please help me.

Amit,

Just below the Techulator icon on the top leftmost corner, you can see so many tabs such as "Technology Articles", "Giveaways", "Android Phones" and so on. You can click on "Technology Articles" and click on "Post resource" to submit resources. Click on the "Ask Experts" tab and click on "Ask a question" to post questions. Make sure that you are logged in to do the same.

For your easy reference, please use the following links to access:
    1) Resources Section
    2) Ask Experts Section
    3) Contests on Techulator

You will get used to the sections, once you take some time on Techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.